Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just me?

Hopefully, everyone feels like this sometime.  Hopefully, it isn't just doctors.  Hopefully, it isn't just moms.  Hopefully, it isn't just me?!

Four days ago, I felt... yuck.  I felt like I was a bad doctor.  I felt like I was a bad mom.  I felt inadequate.  Overwhelmed.  Tired.  Attacked.  Insecure.  Unappreciated.  I felt like quitting.  What a terrible day.  What a terrible way to start a very busy four day stretch.  Whew, thankfully, now it's today, and it's over.  That feeling is fading.  It's amazing what trusting your instincts, Diet Coke, and some sleep can do.

2 comments:

  1. not just you dear, we've all been there. Next time it happens to me I'm gonna add the Diet Coke into my efforts and see if it helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely feel your pain! We all have these days.

    ReplyDelete